Friday, June 10, 2011

Farewell for now friend.

I realize now that I was being a little ambitious with my last prediction of what I would write this time, so, I think I will just do the first one and call it a day, which is Andrea leaving for Ferrara.

Around March(as best as I can remember), Andrea started to communicate with the church in Bondeno, near Ferrara, to see if there was a need for a worker there and they communicated all through April and asked her to come work in Bondeno with the youth of the congregation. Out of all of the churches here, besides Florence, the one we have come in most contact with is the church in Bondeno and we have all formed relationships with the members there, so naturally, Andrea has formed some bonds with the youth as well.

She left the middle of May and is doing great. She is staying with a family there and loves it! We received a letter today from her that said everything was going very well and we got to see her at the youth weekend, a week after she moved. We all miss her here but I know she's doing great work there and will continue to do so. Here is a link to her blog if you would like to read more about what is going on at the church in Bondeno:http://lavitainfirenze.blogspot.com 

Andrea and all her new friends!
(old friends but now she gets to see them more often)
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment